Friday, May 20, 2016

Blog Challenge

To say that I update this blog infrequently would probably be the understatement of the century. And despite many of my best intentions, it would seem that I always have serious trouble making posts of any kind on this blog. I think that is for a variety of reasons, but at the top of that list of reasons is the fear that I don't have anything of worth to say.

So in order to slide my away around that fear and doubt, I have decided that I am going to challenge myself to update this blog at least five times a week. The reason I am challenging myself in this way is that it will force me to post updates without worrying over whether I have anything of value to say.

I just hope that I will be able to stick to this deceleration as I usually tend to quickly forget about resolutions I make. But who knows, maybe making it public in this manner will force me to stick closely to my goal.

I'm not sure how long I am going to keep this up either. Hopefully until blogging on a regular basis becomes a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment